Friday 31 January 2014

Work is 24/7 in your own company - Even when you're high

I love running my own company and wouldn't change that for the world. However work is 24/7 and it doesn't stop, even on holiday. A friend of mine who is also a CEO of his company recently took a trip to Amsterdam and as most tourists do headed straight for the coffee shop. Needless to say his party were baked in the middle of the day and ended up out of their minds...until work called. The company has several investors so as something goes wrong he HAS to be at the end of the phone.


Unfortunately this was one of those times and the poor guy stoned out of his mind had to rush back to the hotel to fix the issue. I always remind myself of the funny side of this story as I think it's important when running your own company. 'Love what you do because it becomes your baby', not just the way you love it but the maintenance too!

No comments:

Post a Comment